Other Library Sources and Cooperating Libraries
- eBooks - NetLibrary provides access to Gabriele library’s eContent collection.
- TCLC - Tri-state College Library Cooperative - see our Google Map
- WorldCat - Sepche's vitual library catalog
- Use your Immaculata University library card to borrow library materials directly from any SEPCHE library.
- To borrow materials from TCLC libraries you need to obtain a Letter of Introduction from the Circulation Desk in Gabriele Library.
- The other libraries on this page each have varying circulation policies. Please check with the library you plan to use to find out their lending policies.
College and University Libraries on the Web
- Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies has hundreds of databases and lends any book that is available in Penn State's LIAS catalog. A Pennsylvania resident needs to present a PA Drivers license. An Immaculata student who is a resident of another state should obtain a TCLC Letter of Introduction.
- Pennsylvania College and University Libraries on the Web
Multi-type Libraries on the Web
- Access Pennsylvania - Search the Union Catalog of almost 7 million titles of materials that close to 3,000 Pennsylvania libraries (academic, public, special, and school) hold.
- Bucks County Free Library
- Chester County Library System
- Delaware County Library System
- Montgomery County Library & Information Network Consortium
- Free Library of Philadelphia
National Network of Libraries of Medicine - Find a library that can help you with health information.
PA POWER Library - "The POWER Library allows you to access thousands of full text periodical articles, newspapers, a major encyclopedia, plus photographs, pictures, charts, maps, reference materials for young people...to adults." Access these resources with your public library barcode.